INTERMEDIATE (C) AND ADVANCED (B) Divisions
- Team Format – players may register as part of a Team or as a “Drop-In” player.
- Depending on the number and skill level of teams registered, Division C may be split into upper and lower groups.
- Drop-In players will be assigned to a team based on the number of registered players and the balance of skill levels within the division. If there are enough Drop-In players, separate drop-in teams will be created.
- B Level is considered Advanced, C Level is Intermediate Players.
- Goalies for B/C level register with their team.
Recreational (Division D)
This division is drop-in only. Beginner to Intermediate level players are welcome in this division. The planning committee will form balanced teams based on your self-evaluation to keep things fun and competitive. Goalies for D level register as drop ins and are assigned to teams as they are created.